lunes, 3 de junio de 2019

Podcast disponible de La Factoría del Ritmo Radio, Arco FM: Jeff Lynne

Programa dedicado a Jeff Lynne, músico, compositor, cantante, guitarrista y productor musical británico. Miembro de Electric Light Orchestra y Traveling Wilburys.


Contenido detallado:

George Harrison: “Got my mind set on you”
Roy Orbison: “You Got It”
Brian Adans: “You belong to me…”
The Idle Race: “Here We Go Rount The Lemon Tree”
The Move: “Chinatown”
Jeff Lynne’s ELO: “When I was a boy”
Travelling Wilbury’s: “Handle with care”
George Harrinson: “When we was fab”
Roy Orbison: “A love so beautiful”
Roy Orbison: “I drove all night”
Tom Petty: “I won’t back down”
Tom Petty: “Free Falling”
Joe Cocker: “Night Calls”
Jeff Lynne: “Every Little Thing”
Tom Jones: “Lift me up”
The Beatles: “Free as a bird”
The Beatles: “Real Love”
Paul McCartney: “The World Tonight”
Paul McCartney: “Beautiful Night”
Jeff Lynne: “At last”

Presentado por Víctor Bustamante y F-MHop.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario